Item is in stockHurry! Low inventoryVaran är slut i lagerItem is unavailable
Introducing SKIN FILTER, the revolutionary "oral retinol" solution. Crafted to deliver all the advantages of blemish control, skin refinement, and tone enhancement, without the potential skin irritation commonly associated with topical retinol products. SKIN FILTER is thoughtfully composed with beta-carotene (readily converted into vitamin A by your body), champagne grape seed extract, melon extract, vitamin C, and zinc. This unique blend is designed to diminish fine lines, address sun damage, and create a softened complexion. It's akin to confidence in a convenient capsule. For optimal results, maintain your SKIN FILTER regimen for a duration of at least 2 months or more.
• MELON: Enhances radiance
• VITAMIN A (BETA-CAROTENE): Clears blemishes and smooths lines
• VITAMIN C: Brightens and evens skin tone
• ZINC: Protects skin cells from oxidative stress
30 Caps Jar
All ingredients are ethically and sustainably sourced, ensuring that each ingredient is clean, potent and proven.
SKIN FILTER is suitable for:
• All skin types: from sensitive to breakout-prone, oily to dry
• All age groups
• All genders
• Take 1 capsule daily in the AM with food.
About The Nue Co.
At The Nue Co., they acknowledge the close relationship between our natural environment and human well-being. Their team collaborates with innovators, creators, farmers, and professors to redefine the concept of health. They prioritize the health of their global teams and the sustainability of every product they create.
Their commitment extends to the planet as well. They understand the vital connection between our ecosystem and the planet's health. As a certified Climate Positive Business, they actively work to protect and promote a sustainable future through every decision they make.
At The Nue Co., they seamlessly blend science and natural innovation to create effective solutions. Their formulas are clean, free from toxic additives, and always cruelty-free, with a focus on using organic, vegan, and gluten-free ingredients. They're committed to responsible sourcing from around the world and use packaging that's 95% infinitely recyclable, with ongoing efforts to improve the remaining 5%.
Frequently Asked Questions
SKIN FILTER features the inclusion of potent vitamin C extracts. Camu camu berry stands as the second most abundant natural source of vitamin C globally, brimming with flavonoid antioxidants that shield cells from the harmful effects of free radicals, simultaneously elevating the skin's inherent radiance. The outcome? An impressive 26% improvement in skin brightness observed over the course of 60 days.
SKIN FILTER boasts a composition containing 50% of the daily recommended intake of vitamin A. Vitamin A plays a fundamental role in the activation of fibroblasts within the body, cells responsible for generating collagen and supporting tissue development, ultimately preserving the skin's firmness and health at its deepest layer. This mechanism effectively reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while enhancing skin elasticity by 9% within a 60-day period.
Vitamin A not only stimulates the growth of new skin cells but also aids in the breakdown of dead skin cells. It achieves this by regulating the production of keratin in the skin, effectively preventing the blockage of pores and hair follicles, a common trigger for acne breakouts. Utilizing SKIN FILTER leads to a substantial 21% reduction in blemishes within a 60-day timeframe.
SKIN FILTER has been meticulously crafted with clinically researched, readily absorbed components, encompassing champagne grape seed, melon extract, vitamin C, and zinc. These ingredients collaborate seamlessly to address the three primary factors contributing to lackluster and uneven skin: collagen breakdown, excessive melanin production, and compromised microcirculation. Through the reduction of melanin production, noticeable improvements in uneven skin tone, dark spots, sun-related damage, and pigmentation irregularities emerge, all within a 60-day period.
Fri Frakt inom Sverige
on all order over 1000 SEK
Contact us if you have any question
Leverans inom Europa
Kontakta oss om du har frågor gällande leverans utanför Europa